Показано с 1 по 5 из 5

Тема: Мошенничество из Лондона???!!!

По умолчанию Мошенничество из Лондона или странные письма с заманчивыми предложениями???!!!

Доброй ночи!
    Получил я тут странные письма из Лондона......
    1. Perfect Greetings,

My name is Neil Trotter the current winner of 108 million Pounds on the Euro million Jackpot Draw for 2014, my wife decided bring to you this perfect good news in such a perfect timing. I know this is surprising to have received this But because of my last two years unexpected blessings which still surprises me. My wife and i decided to donate 5,000,000(five Million Great Britain Pounds) to you and as part of my effort to alleviate poverty and care for the less privileged around the world .We decided to donate to just 5 people around the globe which you are a part of.

Do Provide the following information below when contacting me

Name:
    Address:
    Country of Residence:
    Mobile Number:
    Date of Birth:

I anticipate your quick response with the above details.

Best.

Neil Trotter.

2. CONGRATULATIONS

Thanks for getting back to me. I must start by letting you know how this donation came about and how you got selected

Pls read - http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-26627075

My wife came up with the idea of a general donation of Five(5) Million Great British Pounds to three lucky individuals globally who didn't have to contest or fill up any application. The next question is how we got your details.

We then contacted senior officers in Email providing companies such as Google,Yahoo, MSN ,etc. to provide a short-list of 10 million email Id with which the draw was automatically done. It will take so much to explain the whole winning process but above everything you should be happy and great-full to God who has given you this lifetime opportunity. We aimed at doing something surprising and also different from how we got our donations.

However we are presently in London and will be leaving for Africa in some days but before departing we taught it would be more reliable and quicker if we transfer the funds in London than doing it in Africa. Your details have been noted and acknowledged and have been forwarded to the Assigned barrister. You are therefore require to contact our barrister who will be in charge to process then deliver this donation money to you in your home address .

Find below the details of the Barrister

Name: PEDRO D. SANTARINO
    TEL : 0044 113 320 9031
    Email: Imperialcargosolutionsdispatchunit@outlook.com

You are advised to ahead to every instructions given to you by our barrister and do ensure to keep me posted in your dealings with the barrister.

You are required to Forward the below information to him as soon as possible:

Name:
    Address:
    Mobile:
    Date of Birth
    ______________________________ _______________
    Kindly note that this donation amount (Five Million Great British Pounds) will be delivered to you via Consignment Box containing your donations in cash).We are happy to have you as one of our lucky beneficiary and we hope and wish you the very best. Kindly co-operate with our Lawyer and do have this at the back of your mind that every aspect of this donation scheme is fully legal and has the support and authorization of both the united Kingdom and India government. I am happy for you and i wish you all the best once more.

REGARDS
    MR AND MRS NEIL TROTTER

3. 89-4075412734.UK
    ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    Imperial Cargo Solutions
    One Bishops Square,
    London Greater London UK E1 6AD.

Regarding. Nikolay Makarov

Thanks for your mail and important information about the process in question, I am the handling lawyer to process the delivery of your donations from NEIL TROTTER Via consignment to to you and attached to this email is an application form in which you will be required to fill-up. Please make sure its filled up properly and submitted back to me. Also required is a copy of your identity proof ( Drivers license or International passport). Please note that your details are well secured and will not be for any reason exposed to a third party. Your details are totally safe and will be handled and secured properly. I have began the process of delivery already its necessary to get the consignment containing your donations to you as soon as possible. I am working on the paper works to make sure the consignment is delivered successfully without any issues with the government authorities.

I really would demand full co-operation from you and be rest assured that your funds will be delivered without delay. Thank you once again for your efforts please en devour to avoid mistakes while filling up the form.

Upon receipt of the above details, I will be able to secure within legal frame, all needed documents that will facilitate the transfer process of funds to you.

Always reach my office for guidance and information's.

Sincerely
    Dr. Pedro D. Santarino
    Senior Partner @ Imperial Cargo Solutions
    Tel: 0044 113 320 9031
    Fax: 0044 207 966 2797

4. И был предложен для заполнения такой документ как во вложении.
    Хотелось бы узнать у компетентных людей: что это за документ и вообще в чем смысл этой аферы???
    П.С. По входящим IP письма отправлены из США, а не из Лондона.....

За ранее благодарен за ответы)))))))))))))
    Изображения Изображения
    Последний раз редактировалось mciron; 11.01.2017 в 00:24.

ни в чем. просто, чтобы дальше запутать - а так бумажка типа умная. дальше попросят сто фунтов на "оформление документов".

Примерно что-то такое я и предполагал...)))))
    Спасибо!

такой большой, а в сказки веришь!
    Опытная стерва, порчу кровь за евро!

В каждом взрослом должно оставаться хоть немного ребёнка.....)))))))))))))))))))

Информация о теме

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Эту тему просматривают: 1 (пользователей: 0 , гостей: 1)

Ваши права